Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Myers Briggs - Who are you?

So I have been doing a lot of soul searching and anaylsing things that are going on in my life. And I was thinking to myself "I am not the same person that I use to be". Thru all my life experiences and the ineluctable process of growth I know that there are things that are not the same. But what has changed, and who am I now? So the boredom bug bite me once again, and I started doing online personality test. I came across a test that I did a couple of years ago... Myer Briggs... So I thought that it would be interesting to do the test once again to see if there were any changes or faults in the anaylsis. So I took the test again (bootlegg version)... and to my chagrin... I am still the same personality type. Who would have known!? I guess things didn't change that much. Well I guess it is a bit comforting to know that I am still the same old perfect me. :P Go ahead and indulge. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

7 Comments:

Blogger Mike Maciel said...

I think it actually got it right... but I might be wrong... It says I'm ESPF, hahahaha... ESP is more like it... anyway here is my personality http://typelogic.com/esfp.html

12:02 PM  
Blogger Lester T. said...

i don't think personalities change so much as people grow and mature. people don't change as much as people think. people just know & experience more as they grow older and are a bit better equipped to make better decisions. if your personality had really changed, your friends and family might think you're schizoid. ;P

12:16 PM  
Blogger Jinx said...

LT:hahahaha... I couldn't have said it better myself. Mind you I think I can be a bit schizoid at times.

MM: That's basically saying that you are a loonie-bin!

1:09 PM  
Blogger Mike Maciel said...

what!!! Me a loonie-bin??? Geez, was there any doubt!!!!

1:45 PM  
Blogger Lester T. said...

i'd rather put my money on dawg being famous than in the loonie bin. i wonder what the odds would be for both? if the odds were long enough, it might be a good investment to put a little money on both. lemme call my bookie...

wait a second. jj, did you call him a loonie-bin? as in being related to osama loonie-bin??? whoa, you're harsh!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Lester T. said...

oh, and if you're interested, i failed the personality test. apparently i should have been going through life asking, "is that going to be on the test?" and taking notes.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Jinx said...

LT: HAHAHAHAHAHA....
There are no words to express the way I feel... But for some odd reason all I can think of is the sundance kid... rains drops keep falling on my head....

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home