Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I figured that their has been a lot of music chatter going on around here. And I couple of people here have touched my heart... So I am going to take this opportunity to send out some dedications...
To Lester T: I dedicate by the Block Party. They are fresh, edgy and the song has an all around good "groove"
Fellatio: NIN - Closer.. need I say more. Congrats on the niece!!!!!
Fashion: hmmmmm.... Violet Femmes... Blister in the Sun... that's a nice cheeky track for you to fix your floor to.
and last but not least... Tall Stud Muffin - MM Res - Tsunami... words and melodies can not express how I feel right now. It's just a good all around feeling.
And of course I must treat myself to something erratic....
Check these cds out...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Maciel said...

my sweet princess... thank you... you are like sunshine to a prisoner... it is in you, much like in a ray of sunshine, that we all must find hope... kisses and hugs...

7:45 PM  
Blogger Lester T. said...

i was wondering about you. i mean, 5 straight days of posting and then nothing until the waning hours of the day?

seriously though, i must confess. the last cd i bought was from the bargain bin, an old sublime album (40 oz. to freedom) last christmas. i've linked your page, ;) made mental notes and will be checking some of this out! thanks a lot!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Did you know I found a mix tape when I was 13 or 14 that had Blister in the Sun on it? I thought it was cool grown-up music and persisted to put it on my mixed tapes throughout high school. It's one of those songs with an upbeat tone and deadeningly depressing lyrics that suits small town teenage-hood so well. The memories are bittersweet but I still love the song. Thanks Jinx!

6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home