Sunday, July 10, 2005

I Hate You So Much Right Now... ARGH!

So last night I had a real cozy time at home and I indulged in a couple of pointless tv shows. One of them being Cheaters. That show is ridiculous... the host drives me up the wall. But I guess the show brings out my voyeuristic nature because I watched the whole show! (complaining all the while) The show made me realize that we are in a time where we are entertained by other people's adverse circumstances. It's kind of crude. But people also like to put their business out in the street... So I guess in turn we oblige by satisfying their twisted desire or need for everyone to take part in their 5 seconds of fame.
What gets to me is how everyone is "sorry" and "didn't know how" to tell them. I personaly wouldn't be caught dead on that show... you won't find me signing any kind of disclaimer to allow society to view me at one my most pitiful moments. Never mind being in a cheating relationship, I figure if you want to indulge in extra activities... have the decency to let the other person know so they can decide whether they want to stay with you or not. It's only fair.
I have been cheated on and the feeling was deplorable. I remember wanting to skin his balls, and gouge his eyes out. But me being the civil lady I am... I made him an "I Hate You" cd. It was during that time that I realized there are not enough 'hate' songs. It took me 3 days to comply a cd with songs explict enough to get my vile mood across. Now this situation happened about 4 years ago... and all I can remember or what brings me back to that point of time is Kelis "Caught Out There" I felt every word of that song... because it couldn't have been more percise. That little bastard... :P Sad to say... I cannot for the life of me think of any new good "hate" songs. Hopefully I will not have to compile another cd of that kind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lester T. said...

wow! you're really angry. remind me not to make you angry because i don't ever want to be at the exact point just before i'm gonna get my balls shoved into my vacant eye sockets. at least i would be able to listen to your cd...

3:17 PM  
Blogger Jinx said...

hahaha... I knew there was somewhere to stuff the balls!!! Thanks Lester.. I will keep that in mind for the next time.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home