Monday, December 12, 2005

BitterVibes

I just came across this blog... and I really felt the distress in this one. I can really relate to the 'office politics and the fools that run it' syndrome. It's be a Vibe Magazine employee and they are just venting like nobody's business. After leaving a stressful and draining work environment ... all I can do is hope that no one else has to wake up every morning to walk thru the doors of death.
I am going to stop before I start having flashbacks. :P
Check it out... http://bittervibes.blogspot.com It's a shame because Vibe could be so much more than it is.... and what is it really?

2 Comments:

Blogger Viscondi said...

I liked your lips in your photo.

5:51 AM  
Blogger Danielle said...

oh man, Bitter Vibes is just asking to be dooced.

dooce.com is the blog of this girl who got fires for writing about her co-workers on her blog, back in the early days of blogging. Thus dooced=fired because of your blog.

You could do worse than get dooced though, if your work is that stifling. Just love a look at the bitter inside. It makes us realize that tons of the trendy jobs are shit. It's time to give up on the "cool job" lie and learn a real skill.

The magazine industry makes me shudder. What do you expect of an industry who gets the unpaid interns to do all the work so the editors can drink instead of editing? I just wanna yell, "you're conde-frikken-nast pay your interns you evil heartless publishing conglomerate"... can you tell I won't buy Vogue anymore...?

Hehe... but seriously hope you're enjoying a little time off with good food and family... we're going to have a brunch party here at the studio soon, I'll keep you posted because I want you to come!

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home