Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Kenard!!!

It's official... I have terminated my position and I am frivolously unemployed.
The only beneficial thing is that I will be stress free in terms of work and I don’t have to deal with politics and the unfathomable practices of management.
Now I have to start from scratch…. I am a bit apprehensive but I can only hope for the best. Well enough about all that… I would like to take this opportunity to wish a Happy Birthday to my partner in crime… NC … DIRTY 30 BABY!!!! I can’t believe all this time has passed!!! It’s crazy
But all the best… can’t wait to see what the future holds… it only gets better and I know this… thank you for being there thru all my madness and I hope you are around to see all the other crazy things life has to offer.
Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home