Tuesday, October 04, 2005

JinxJosziah

Alright... So it has been ... a-while.
The summer is officially over. It's getting bloody dark earlier (I hate that). Can't we skip bloody daylight savings... I hate when that come around. Where is the bloody sense. I really need to relocate to Alaska.
I am trying to find a new job - which is becoming a job in itself. I think I am going to snap or go nuts if I don't find something soon.
I am in love again!!! Marvin is the love of my life... He has stolen my heart and he is only 2 weeks old. He was born in the same hospital on the same floor at the same time as I was... Now is that a connection or what?
I finally finish writing material that I have slowly been working on. Kenard you should be proud.
I finally have a couple of things to look forward to in the new year. A new place, hopefully a new job, a new program.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Angelo said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Angelo said...

Uyyyyy.......so it's Marvin is it? I should've checked here earlier, now Mare and I can't razz you in unison.....

2:22 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

You're Back!!! I'm so happy:)

3:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home