Friday, November 25, 2005

Nothing but the Blues!

I haven’t listened to anything new is a long while.
I have had people ask me about any new music that I have been listening to and I have no suggestions. I am sorry….
I have been in a funk lately and I have been listening to nothing but the blues….
My make-believe so-called relationship sucks…
I hate being cheated on.
My Nana passed away…
bless her heart at 89
My job sucks ass…
and they don't pay me enough for the shit I do
I don’t have any credit…
so I can’t get a damn thing
I don’t want to say what else can go wrong…
because I have a feeling there is more creeping at my door….
Nothing but the mother F*@#&ng BLUES!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

sing it sista!

I want to hang out with you again!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home