Thursday, August 11, 2005

Michael McDonald Anyone?!! Please....

Ok... wasn't it just the other day that I was talking about missing out on good shows!! Well to my delight Michael McDonald is coming to town in September.... I can't wait.... but it looks like I am the only one interested in going. I have asked everyone... even people off the streets if they were interested in seeing him....

and the response I get is "who?" "why" and "hahahahahahahaah"

that ain't cool.....

How do you not know the ex-Doobie Brother... "Blue-Eye Soul Man of the 70s and 80s???!!! "What A Fool Believes", "Keep Forgetting""Ya Mo B There".. Ring any bells???!!!

As Joe Schmo would say "What's going on????"

Then again... I cannot expect everyone to appreciate and enjoy the same things that I do... it's alright...

But as I am sitting in the 13th row... singing and dancing along with Michael... I know I will be envied by all... :P

But I hope I have a good time... and I can't wait....

www.michaelmcdonald.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Angelo said...

Hahaha....so that's why you kept asking me.....

2:05 PM  
Blogger Mr. Tolbert said...

I remember ole Michael. Who could understand what he says when he is singing? "Um keeph forgehhting we not in luh anymoe!!" He was very big in the 80's and I do love the music from that decade. If I was there with you I'd check him out. Even though it's impossible to understand 70% of what he is saying, it still sounds good. Ofcourse that's the bottom when it comes to music...

4:11 PM  
Blogger Lester T. said...

any guy who was in a band with the word "doobie" in the name has got to be worth checking out...

have fun!

9:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home