Monday, January 09, 2006

All ears...

Today I spent majority of the day today going from doctor to doctor and clinic to clinic. I am exhausted. Something has got to give. My ears are not only blocked but they are swore. Apparently my teeth are pushing up into my eardrums causing that "high altitude" feeling. I keep popping my ears just to hear clearly. My jaw is askewed; yesterday I couldn't even close my mouth or eat!!! Well I may loose a couple of unwanted pounds this way. :P The only thing that I am really grateful for is that the swelling has went down and the problem may not be as bad as it seems. I may have to pull out my wisdom teeth, and that sounds like the worst bit of it.
Now my friend that I was in the accident with doesn't seem pleased with the idea that I may have to claim any type of injury to the insurance company. But I know if it was the other way around he would be humming a different tune.
It's funny how when any part of your body is out of commission you feel completely helpless and frustrated. A slight handicap such as a paper cut on your finger could have to whining and vulnerable.
All I can do at this present time is play the useless victim and sip juice thru straws and eat ice cream. And who said that being injured was a bad thing. Hmmm.. I guess I shouldn't make light of the situation... my ear just gave me a sharp pain.

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

oh man that's rotton luck Jinx!
Hope you're feeling better now. Schlepping around the clinics is not fun...

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home