Saturday, July 23, 2005

Summer... what summer?

I haven't had an oportunity to indulge in writing another entry. I have been trying to catch up with what's left of summer. Hot smoggy weather, dried crackly grass, not knowing whether I want to eat or sleep, feeling completely out of my element. Besides occupying my time with complaining about the little nuisances in my life, I have caught up with a couple of leisure activities that I have put off. For one, I have dedicated 2 nights to watching films that I have been wanting to see... Amadeus ( seen before but had to see it again), Be Cool (real dry movie, slept thru it), Anchor Man (just plain silly), The Ring (I don't know why I bothered I hate horror movies) and the original Dance with Me (much better than the remake). Other than that... I have nothing real exhilirating happening in my life. This summer is just hot and nothing else. Work is blah, studying is blah, sex is non-existant, friends are feeling the same way... Looks like life is just the way it's suppose to be... Enjoy

1 Comments:

Blogger Danielle said...

I love Amadeus!
Stands up to multiple watching for sure.
Nice to have you back, Jinx:)

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home