Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sugar Water Festival - Live and Direct!

A couple of nights ago someone pleasantly surprised me with an outing and took me to the Sugar Water Festival; featuring Floetry, Queen Latifah, Jill Scott and Erykah Badu. It was a good show, but my only complaint was it was too damn short. I mean... Floetry did 4 songs, it felt like 2... Latifah aka Dana Owens did a bunch of songs I haven't heard of (didn't know she could sing) She was off the CHAIN!!!... Jill Scott torn the roof off ... but was also too short... Erykah was jammin'... it was like she got the band together that morning and said.. "Hey what you doing tonight?" And to top it off... she didn't do "Tyrone"!!! How is she not doing "Tyrone"???!!! But wonderful show none the less... the line up was great, and the bands where kicking. I love live music. Oh another thing that was a nice added touch... they started and ended the show together. KUDOS!!!... Hope they do another tour like this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home